Thursday, October 13, 2011

Easy DIY Halloween Decor-How Does She

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything to the blog but I wanted to share this awesome tutorial with everyone before bed.

I LOVE How Does She? and all their site has to offer. I rarely subscribe to newsletters but this is one site I get excited to see new emails from. One of the pages they shared was the tutorial below. I'm not able to focus my time and energy on decorating for Halloween as I have done in the past ((sadness)) so when I find EASY decor options such as this I know I have struck gold!



"But Mika what supplies do I need for such an awesome project?" You ask - styrophome balls, hot glue gun/pins and dense garland. That's it! And this could also be used for Thanksgiving and Christmas (Christmas tree ornament anyone!?!?!)

I'm clearly too excited for such an easy peasy project; but that's the way it's going to be.

Head over to How Does She? and read all about DIY Halloween Decor


Any Halloween ideas you'd like to share? Don't be shy! Comment/email crafthappily (at) hotmail (dot) com. Join our group on Facebook

Until next time; Craft Happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment