Friday, September 23, 2011

Felt Lotus Hair Clip Tutorial-Margo is crafty

Gooooood Friday evening to you!!! Sorry; I'm not really that excited...actually I'm rather bored at the moment which is something that rarely happens to me. Being on medical leave for 3 weeks has proven 2 things to me; I needed the time to get better (duh) and I honestly miss some of my coworkers.

Anyhoot; I ran across a tutorial from Margo is crafty and felt (get it) the need to share it with you, my friends. You all are aware I love working with felt (see previous post where I confess my love if you doubt my obsession) I have been searching for a easy Lotus flower tutorial. B-I-N-G-O! The (most) brilliant part of her tutorial? She used diluted fabric stiffener to make the flower stand!

Click here to check out her post.


Since I still have a few days left on leave; I might try my hand at one of these this weekend. If I do you know I will share it.

On to other business:


I'm aware everything takes time. I'm lacking in the patience department and that's something I'm trying to work on. I am thrilled to no end that I have several friends who always have my back on this blog and in our Facebook Group (everyone is welcome to join!) but I want to make sure that I'm clear when I say this is OUR community. If there is anything you want to share on the blog just let me know. I try to pick random link shares from our group when I can. I guess I just want to remind everyone it's not my blog or my group...it's everyone's.


With that said; I hope we continue to grow-yes I know patience. If you have any ideas on how to make the community better I am always open to suggestions. I don't want anyone to think they are obligated to do this; but if you're looking for a way to help us grow share the link to the group on your Facebook status or even share a blog post.

And last (I told you I was bored) I added a new page to the side bar of our favorite crafting sites called-Links We Love. I will keep this up to date based on member's suggestions and link shares.


Thank you for all your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment