Monday, November 14, 2011

Kite Bow Organizer Tutorial

Ello Gov'na ((in my best attempt to be British)) I hope your day is/has been lovely and bright.

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is a little over a week away! I'm not ready for Christmas! Of course I'm never ready. I'm a total procrastinator - spending the last 3 days trying to find a gift and wrap it! No thanks to the economy, this year just as last I will be making most of my gifts. I've bookmarked several to keep things 'fresh' and as we grow even closer to the holiday I will be sharing some of them with you.

I keep returning to a tutorial on Ruffles And Stuff's blog. "Kite Bow Organizer Tutorial" It is simply precious and easy! Metal clothes hanger, fabric, ribbon and a hot glue gun. Done! Check out her post, you can thank me later!


Be sure to return to the blog tomorrow. We are having our first giveaway! Want a tiny hint as to what it is? You can share this with male and female birthdays, Christmas and "Just because"!

Until tomorrow; Craft Happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment