Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Handmade Christmas And A New Year

Sorry for the hiatis but I'm sure everyone understands, the holiday season is crazy. Now that it is over it's time to get back to reality. Thankfully I had enough sense about me during the hustle and bustle to take pics of my finished projects a.k.a. Christmas presents. I'm not taking the time to edit them, center or brighten the colors. They were last minute shots and that suits to describe my life for the past month!







I have new ideas and plans for the New Year for this blog. As some of you know, my other blog is turning a year old January 1. I'm contemplating a name change to it and the direction I should head in. I'm excited for the New Year. Are you?

If you are looking for guidance for the new year, I suggest you check out SusannahConway.com and download/print a wonderful workbook.You can go directly to the blog post for the workbook here. As for me; 2011 was a terrible year. I had to work on so many issues at one time that my head was swimming from anxiety and exhaustion. I have spent the past month reflecting on where I have been and where I want to go. I'm in a much better place now. I'm still working through these pages, but thus far it has already been a tremendous help.

Susannah Conway

I'm curious if anyone else is using Susannah's workbook. If so, I'd love to hear from you and about your progress.

Here's to a wonderful year my dears full of happiness and success!

With much love,

Mika


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment